|Beam||4.0 2 m|
|Boat weight – operational,|
|Fuel – Standard capacity||780 litres
|Min H.P. (O/B 30 inch shaft)||2 x 225 HP|
|Max H.P||2 x 350 HP|
- Two below deck storage hatches approx. 850lit. each
- Access hatches to battery storage located in transom engine wells.
- Deck mounted storage hatch or table
- Removable Transom door opening to swim platform.
- 2 x Access hatches to fuel tanks.
- 2 x Automatic bilge pumps for hull drainage.
- 1 x Remote Manual bilge pumps for emergency hull drainage.
- 2 x Electric drain pumps for drainage of below deck storage hatches.
- Steering console housing hydraulic steering pump, engine instrumentation, and electronic units.
- Upholstered heavy duty helm chair.
- Bench seating for crew with built in storage drawers.
- Access door to storage cupboard with shelves.
- Timber drawer unit for tackle storage
- Port access door to fully enclosed marine head.
- Sliding doors for security / weather protection.
- Flotex carpet on cabin floor
- Moulded non-skid surface with safety rails.
- Anchor locker – Self-draining, ahead of collision bulkhead.
- Bench seat with built in storage.
- 2 x Aluminium fuel tanks constructed to marine specifications, complete with
- Full baffles, inspection plate, fill suction and vent lines.
- Useable volume per tank approx. 530litres.
- Remote level gauges are located at main control station.
- Water separator filters, isolating valves, and engine primer bulbs located in storage hatches on aft deck.
- Marine approved flexible fuel piping used throughout.
- 2 x Heavy duty 100amp Delco engine start batteries with isolating switches.
- 2 x Heavy duty 100amp Delco house batteries with selector switch.
- Marine grade switch panel with circuit breakers connected via bus bars.
- Marine grade silicone tin wiring.
- 12 volt horn.
- Cabin lights.
- 2 x spreader lights to illuminate aft deck
- Navigation lights.
- Anchor light.
- Bilge pumps, located as specified above, are wired through the switch panel, and have their integral float switches hot-wired to the house batteries.
- All fittings are marine grade 316 stainless steel welded and polished.
- Bow rail.
- Hand rails strategically located.
- Bimini support and 4 rod holders
- 12 x gunwale mounted rod holders.
- 6 x trolling squares in gunnels
- 1 x Anchor bollard and roller guide
- 6 x Heavy duty deck cleats
- 1 x Heavy duty bow eye
- 2 x Heavy duty transom eyes
- Fixed magnetic compass mounted at main control station.
- Antifoul hull
- Full safety equipment for 12 persons required to satisfy SAMSA category B > 9m.
- Container with boat’s operating manual, which includes wiring diagrams, mechanical layout etc. as well as manuals of all installed equipment.
- Dual hydraulic steering system with stainless steel steering wheel
- Dual Morse Electronic engine controls
- 2 x Digital Tachometers, 1 x engine start-stop panel
- Swivel helm seat
- Bench seat with storage locker and moulded bimini top
- Two Yamaha four stroke outboards – 300 hp each.
- Two Yamaha four stroke outboards – 350 hp each.
- Two Yanmar 6 cylinder diesels – 320 hp each.
(Incl. shafts props and rudders)
- Teak deck.
- Teak gunnels
- Fighting Chair & base
- Set of Outriggers
- Lunar tubes – per pair
- Electric Windlass
- Flybridge console and seat covers
- Windscreen cover
- Engine bikini covers
- Flotex Carpet – Aft deck
- Inverter for 12v-220v conversion with shore power connection
- Fresh water tank (70lit.) Transom shower incl. pump and fittings.
- Upgrade to lees rod holders
ELECTRONICS – Proposed packages
Dual Station Navnet System
- Furuno 10 inch Navnet System at main control station (Radar, GPS, Chart Plotter)
- Furuno 10 inch Navnet system on Flybridge (Radar, GPS, Chart Plotter)
- 4KW Radar transmitter
- 1KW echo sounder transducers for the above
- Icom 25 Watt VHF radio with remote microphone for flybridge
- Simrad AP24 Autopilot with remote control for fly-bridge.
- Marine CD player with 4speakers located in the main and on the aft deck
- Silva compass at lower and upper helm station
- Total Package Price for above electronics package incl. vat R165 000.00
Dual Station 3D Navnet System
- Furuno 12 inch 3D Navnet system at main control station
- Furuno 12 inch 3d Navnet system in navpod on upper helm
- 6KW open scanner radar and AIS
- Furuno GP 33 display at main control station
- Furuno RD 33 at main and upper helms
- Furuno 1150 echo sounder at main control station with 1kw transducers
- Furuno 1150 echo sounder with custom junction box on flybridge
- Simrad AP 24 autopilot with display at main control and flybridge
- 2x Icom vhf radios and 9DB antennas
- Bose/ Sony marine sound system incl. amp and internal / external speakers
- Total package price for above electronics package incl. vat R385 000.00
30% Deposit with order
20% Upon demoulding of hull
20% Upon fitting of stainless steel, hardware and electrics
20% When boat is ready for sea trials
10% Upon completion of successful sea trials.
DELIVERY – ex Factory – Cape Town